3 Most Important SEO Tools from Google for 2017
SEO tools are now innumerable in number. If you have to choose the Top 3 Most Important SEO Tools from Google for 2017, following will make way in the list:
Google Search Console
Google Search Console (earlier known as Google Webmaster Tools) is an essential tool that helps you know how your site will appear in search and explains you how to influence different visible elements. It also provides you with any crawling errors, html improvement suggestions and much more. This console helps you provide the insight from Google as to how the search engine sees your website. Search console also helps in discovery of problems which may hurt your search result rankings or the user experience. This is how a Google Search console looks like:
In a SEO Campaign Google Analytics is essential to track the performance of your website with the keywords. It is a free of charge tool and provides the following SEO critical information:
- It helps to find how your visitors locate the website
- It informs how many visitors click your website
- It further informs how many visitors click your website
- It helps in doing segmentation of the visitors
- It helps in improvements of your website
Google Analytics Screenshot
Google Keyword Planner
The Keyword Planner is an essential part of the Google Adwords advertising platform. It allows the users to research various keywords for use in digital marketing campaigns.
The keyword planner is used for paid search tool but the data it provides is of significant importance for SEO.
Google Keyword planner provides vital information in the following ways:
- It provides keyword ideas based on a phrase, web page or a product category
- It provides the search volume for a specific period for the specific keyword
- The data provided is available for a single keyword or a phrase.
It also helps in giving the search volume as per age, sex, location etc. The data from keyword planner forms the basis of the digital marketing, SEO and paid campaigns.
This is how Google Keyword planner looks like: