Google Analytics Certification Course
Google Analytics Certification Course trains you in web analytics and ensures that you clear the Google certification for Analytics.
Google Analytics is one of the most important digital marketing tools available to the digital marketers. It is also one of the most often used.
Google Analytics is a service which was launched in 2005 that tracks and reports website traffic.
There are a lot of terms which Google Analytics uses to explain the web traffic. Bounce Rate is the percentage of single page visits to total visits. Bounce rates are calculated for all web pages and website.
Google Analytics certification course is best for
- Website developers
- Digital Marketers
- Business owners
- Wannabe entrepreneurs
- Job seekers
Google Analytics certification course from DigitalKul is a 3 weeks course. The course is conducted by Google certified trainers and industry professionals. Practical, on the project experience is a basic methodology used for learning during the course.
Following forms part of this exciting course:
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- What and how does Analytics measure?
- Analysis of a Google Analytics report
- Campaign reports
- Traffic source and Channel reports
- Behavior and Content reports
- Conversions report
Who can do this course?
Anyone who has completed the school or any graduate can do this course. No programming knowledge is required.
Brief course and commercial details are as below:
- Course Duration: 3 Weeks
- Approximate training period: 24 hours
- Fees: INR 9,900 (Inclusive Service Taxes)
- Batch Timings: Weekdays/ Weekends/ Evening/ Night
- Learning method: Offline/Online
Following certifications are provided on completion of this course:
- Google Analytics Certification
- DigitalKul Analytics Certification