CORE JAVA COURSE
Learning Java Programming at DigitalKul
With so many new programming languages available today, it is quite complicated to decide, which will be the best language to learn.
Java is often given preference. Some of the benefits of learning Java programming language are as below:
Java is an excellent tool set, libraries etc- Java enjoys an upper hand in programming languages as it comes with complete support for open source systems. Thus, users can find tools for almost everything they need. There are several open source libraries to offer information on any topic related to Java programming.
Java has richness of information- Java is considered to be the best for its richness of information. As Java has been in existence for years, you can expect answers of almost all queries that come to you while working on it.
Java is easy to learn- There are some initial hurdles but the language mostly uses simple English instead of multiple brackets or generics, so it is easy to learn.
Java helps you to learn from your mistakes-: There are very few languages that teach you from your own mistakes. Java allows you to do that and also to strengthen your base. Java has some incredible IDEs that will update you of the programming errors immediately. Not just that, they will also suggest you reformat the codes and the reason for doing so.
Java is easily available everywhere-: Being one of the oldest languages, Java is present everywhere. This language is used in almost every Android app for its flawless performance.
Java is free- Java is free and its one of the best things for the language. You just need to learn the language and you are ready to work on it.
Java provides great scope for professionals-: As you are intending to learn a programming language for starting a professional career, Java will be one of the best. It is used in the maximum number of applications and researches are in progress to increase its scope further. Therefore, anyone, who learns this language, can expect a better career in the industry compared to any other language programmer.
Learning Java at DigitalKul is the best way to do it. See below the curriculum of Core Java. For advance Java, please visit http://digitalkul.com/advance-java-course/ or for learning Java frameworks visit http://digitalkul.com/java-frameworks/
CORE JAVA CURRICULUM
Introduction to Java– Module 1
- Understanding Requirement: Why do we need Java?
- Why Java is important to the internet community?
- Security walls in Java
- Java on Windows/Linux platform.
- Why Java is on top in terms of programming languages in the industry.
Introduction to Java Virtual Machine-Module 2
- Java Virtual Machine Architecture-Introduction
- Class loading process by Class loaders
- Bootstrap Loader
- Extension Loader
- System Loader
- Relationship between loaders
- Role of just in Time Compiler (JIT).
- Execution Engine
Overview of Java and Buzzwords–Module 3
- Data Types, Variables and Arrays
- Control Statements
- Object Oriented Paradigms
- The Three OOP Principles: (Encapsulations, Inheritance, and Polymorphism)
Java Classes & OOP Implementation–Module 4
- Class Fundamentals
- Command Line Arguments
- Learning Static Initializer
- Declaration of Objects
- Instance Variable Hiding
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods
Up casting & Down Casting-Module 5
- Understanding of Access Controls: Private, public and protected
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes
- Dynamic Method of dispatching
- Using Abstract classes
- Using Final to Prevent Overriding & Inheritance
- Garbage Collection
Packages & Interfaces–Module 6
- Defining a Package
- Understanding Class Path
- Importing Packages
- Access protection
- Defining and Implementing an Interface
- Abstract Classes vs Interfaces
- Adapter Classes
- Anonymous Classes
Packages & Interfaces-Exception Handling-Module 7
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling
- Types of Exceptions
- Learning Exceptions Handlers
- Try and Catch
- Multiple Catch Clauses
- Nested Try Statements
- Throw, Throws and Finally
- Creating Custom Exceptions
New in JDK 5/6–Module 8
- Premain, Method, Object size
- Auto boxing, un boxing.
- Java Compiler API
Windows Programming–Module 9
- Introduction to JFC
- Event Delegation Model
- Event Classes
- Event Listeners
- Applet Basics
- Architecture and Skeleton
- Simple Applet display methods
- The HTML Applet Tag
- Inter Applet Communication
- Trusted Applet (Applet with Database)
Multithread Programming–Module 10
- The Java Thread Model
- Lifecycle of a Thread
- Creating a Thread: Extending Thread
- Implementing Run able
- Creating Multiple Threads and Context Switching
- Synchronization: Methods and Statements
- Inter-thread Communication
- Thread Local
- Dead Lock
- Thread Pool Executor Class
- Shutdown Hookup and Re-entrant Locking
I/O Stream-Module 11
- File Handling
- Binary Systems
- Character Streams
- Stream Tokenizer
- String Tokenizer
- Gzip Output Stream Class.
- Data Encryption & Decryption.
- URL, Inet Address.
- Socket and Server Socket.
- Datagram Socket, URL Connection.
- Socket Factories.
- Demonstration of Data Transfer from one machine to another.
Reflection API–Module 13
- Determining the Class of an Object
- Getting Information about Class modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of a class whose name is not known until runtime
- Greeting and setting value of an object field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Creating a new array whose size and component type are not known until runtime
- Invoking private members of a class
BRIEF COURSE AND COMMERCIAL DETAILS ARE AS BELOW:
- Course Duration: :2 / 4 Months
- Approximate training period: 80 hours trainer led training
- Fees: INR 11,000
- Sessions: Weekdays/ Weekends
- Number of modules covered: 13 modules
- Learning method: Offline/Online