- Corporate Training
INDUSTRY EXPERT | EXP 9 YRS
TRAINER-DATA SCIENCE | EXP: 5 YRS
TRAINER-DIGITAL MARKETING | EXP: 5 YRS
TRAINER-JAVA | EXP: 5 YRS
Trainer-IOT | EXP: 4 YRs
TRAINER-DIGITAL MARKETING | EXP: 6 YRS
TRAINER-DIGITAL MARKETING | EXP: 9 YRS
TRAINER & INDUSTRY-EXPERT | Exp 8 Yrs
TRAINER-DIGITAL MARKETING | EXP: 4 YRS
TRAINER-DIGITAL MARKETING | EXP: 6 Yrs
IOT Course covers the development of Internet of Things (IoT) products and services—including devices for sensing, actuation, processing, and communication—It will help you develop skills and experiences you can employ in designing novel systems. The course includes theoretical classes and practical sessions. In the practical sessions you will learn hands-on IOT concepts such as sensing, actuation and communication.
This course deals with the rapidly evolving field of cloud computing. You will examine cloud offerings from all the leading providers, including Amazon, Google and Microsoft, and learn to design and deploy solutions to them. You will have a hands-on learning experience, as in this course you will do several case studies, where you can examine the real-world IoT applications such as wearable gadgets, home automation and smart cities.
CURRICULUM OF THE IOT COURSE
- What is IOT?
- Platforms for IOT
- Definition of things
- Hardware Description
- Known technology Roadmap for IOT
- What is Embedded Systems
- Difference between Embedded Processors and Controllers
- Architecture of Embedded Systems
- Applications and scope of Embedded System
- What is NodeMCU?
- Introduction NodeMCUUNO R3
- What is AVR Microcontrollers?
- Introduction to NodeMCU
- Understanding of GPIO
- Introduction to Arduino IDE
- How to download IDE
- Understanding of Arduino IDE
- How to connect NodeMCUwith IDE
- Study GPIO Pins
- Libraries for Arduino
- Configuring GPIO Pins
- What is Embedded Programming Languages
- Introduction to C
- Difference between C and Embedded C (Arduino Programming Language)
- Software Installation
- What is Sketch?
- Getting started with first Arduino Sketch
- How to burn your first code into Arduino UNO R3
- Understanding Python
- Interpreted Languages
- Variables, Keywords, Operators and Operands
- Data Types in Python
- Flow Control
- Condition Statement
- Importing Libraries
- What is Serial communication?
- USART/UART Protocol
- RS232 Standards
- What is TTL converter
- UART programming
- What is ESP8266
- Interfacing with Arduino UNO R3
- Introduction to AT command mode
- How to Connect with Wifi
- How to create webserver using ESP8266
- Overview to Python constructs
- What Is A Web Service
- Looking At HTTP
- XML & SOAP
- Consuming Web Services
- Creating The Web API Project
- Creating The User Controller
- Adding Methods
- Adding Get And Post
- Testing The API
- Implementing Put
- Led Blinking using NodeMCU.
- Analog to Digital Conversion
- Sensor data logging.
- Data logging on cloud server.
- GPIO Control using Webpage.
- Web Page Hosting using NodeMCU
- MQTT protocol implementation